To save you a little web surfing,
Here is a sample of Helium related articles, blogs and press releases I have found on the web. Some are older, and so are not really relevant to the current Helium set up, still they may offer insight into the phsychology of the organization. You’ll notice some opinons you’ll see here do not stand up well under the scrutiny of a critical reader. Others are quite well thought out.
I’ll update this list as time goes by. Feel free to put your own Helium related blog URL in the comment section. I’ll add your link to my list.
- http://www.techcrunch.com/2008/03/11/content-marketplace-helium-officially-launches/ (Link suggested by Eric aka WeaselWarDance)
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_wgaGcHz8I (Link suggested by Eric aka WeaselWarDance)
- http://www.kersteins.com/blogdepuree/2007/09/21/helium-member-writes-about-being-a-member-and-earning-money-on-the-website/ (click on the link within this article to reach the Helium member story) (Link suggested by Eric aka WeaselWarDance)
- http://www.techcrunch.com/2007/08/20/helium-marketplace-make-money-writing-online/ (Link suggested by Eric aka WeaselWarDance)
- http://www.usnews.com/usnews/news/articles/070610/18flaming.htm (Link suggested by Eric aka WeaselWarDance)
- http://www.usnews.com/usnews/news/articles/070522/22helium.htm(Link suggested by Eric aka WeaselWarDance)
- http://www.bogeywebdesign.com/2008/04/02/helium-marketplace/ (written by Helium UI developer WeaselWarDance aka Eric)
- http://ghostrider30.blogspot.com/2008/04/new-way-to-reward-helium-writers.html (a blog from another Helium staffer? Nope. As it turns out, it’s not. A cut-and-paste, but from where?)